Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy Halloween




Tomorrow is Halloween. I am actually dressing up as a "nurse" at work tomorrow. Yeah pretty much it is an excuse to wear scrubs to work. I think I will make myself a name tag that says "Izzie" on it so people will really think I made a thoughtful effort creating my costume. Someone told me I should dress up as a fairy...good idea but probably a week late. Oh well. We are doing trick or treating at work and also creating some type of locomotive. Our team got a late start due to how crazy busy it has been the past month, but slowly but surely it is coming together. I don't think we will be watching any scary movies tomorrow night. I have several like The Grudge or the Emily Rose movie, but John Mark doesn't like scary movies. Well I should be getting to bed. I am already counting down the days until the weekend. Oh and check out my nails for the festivities...though black nail polish is in right now. Go figure.

No comments: