Friday, November 9, 2007

Another Exciting Day

Well I am a little behind on my daily postings, but I'm not sure it really matters because I'm not sure anyone reads these things. I guess that means I can say whatever I want and it won't get back to anyone. Well...that probably isn't quite true.

Let's see. We had a busy morning at work, but the afternoon slowed down quite a bit. I was just glad it was Friday. We went to eat dinner at my sister-in-law's house. I had a sandwich from Panera Bread and everyone else had lasagna. So yeah it pretty much sucks to be me since I cannot have the delectable Italian cuisine. They also had chocolate cake, which I couldn't eat either, but at least I could have the vanilla icecream.

Tomorrow is Saturday. I have a lot of running to do and catching up from a busy week in house work (wait, what is that?) It is kind of funny that I thought when I got married I would have a pristine sparkly clean house, but then the real world happened. It's not a dump, but I don't remember the last time we vaccumed or dusted. We have vacuumed more than we have dusted though.

Well I had better close this because I don't have anything else to say right now, but there may be a more though provoking entry tomorrow it I take the time to do what was on my mind at 7:30 this morning.

No comments: