Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Random Blog

I am sitting on my couch, cooking dinner, watching Top Chef, listening to "All the Same" by Sick Puppies. Talk about multi-tasking. It has been pretty busy for me at work and rushing around to get ready for our Christmas. My whole family is coming in town and having Christmas at our little apartment. I have wrapped all of the presents to match the tree...it's actually kind of sick. We had a cookie bake off today at work and a cubicle decorating contest. Humana also paid for a buffett that was pretty yummy and IC friendly (well ask me tomorrow because that is the true test). We are actually having Christmas on Sunday. Matt, Melisa and the girls and my parents are coming in town. Of course Jessica and baby Jonathan will be their with police protection, aka Shane. I always feel safer with him around. I am really excited to have everyone here since I haven't spent Christmas with my family for three years!! Well I'd better go so I can eat and watch "Fools Rush In" before the hubby comes home.

No comments: