Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Post V-Day Ya'll


Well it is the end of the week. Friday night! Wahoo!! I am not working tomorrow because we are celebrating V-day tomorrow. I have actually convinced John Mark to take me to see "Definitely, Maybe" . It was either that or "Jumper" and he would rather see the chick flick. It did get good reviews on yahoo movies (it got a B), so whatever. I am not sure where we are going to eat (JM you better get started on that one), but I am sure it will be a good day.

I didn't get a present yet, but I did get not one dozen, but two dozen flowers hand delivered at work. EVERYONE was talking about it and I put them up at my cubicle and they were SO big that you could see them from across the floor. I have never gotten flowers at work before so I was psyched. One of the other leads joked with one of the reps commenting on it telling him I got them from my boyfriend. The guy said, "I thought she was married." The lead started laughing and shook his head, like I would have a "boyfriend" on the side. LOL!

I hope everyone had a great V-day. I will let you know how mine goes tomorrow night (well not really, but if you want to know how it went you can e-mail me:) )

No comments: