Monday, May 26, 2008

Rub a Dub, Dub, Toto in the Tub




Yes we do give our cat a bath and no it is not cat abuse. She hadn't had one since before Christmas, so I thought it was about time. Fortunately our cat does clean herself (I know some cats when they get old do not, but ours does), but it is good to give her a real bath every once in awhile. It gets rid of all of the dander and makes her smell really good (not that she normally stinks, but we use baby shampoo). And that's about all of the "work" I am going to do today.

Not much else going on this weekend. I went to see "What Happens in Vegas" on Saturday with my friend Jessica. It was pretty darn funny. I watched a bunch of Redbox movies (several that I would not recommend) and started on season one of "Ugly Betty." I saw parts of the first season, but I did not see every episode. A lady at work let me borrow it. Funny stuff.

I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend. I will be sure to post an "after" picture of Toto so you know that she is still alive. I would hate to have anyone call PETA on me. Cats are people too, right?

No comments: