Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Sunday

Not much going on this weekend. I have been doing some painting. I am not sure how I feel about it. We will see. It's A LOT of work. Hopefully I will be able to get all I want done before April 25th.

We had a speaker at church today (Ashley Smith-the girl who was taken hostage by Brian Nichols in Atlanta in 2005) that had to pick her up at the airport last night around 11:00. It was really neat to hear Ashley's story and how God used that time with Brian Nichols to bring her back to Him. She shared with me last night now her mother died from cancer two weeks ago and her story really touched me. Because of what she is doing she can reach so many people because of her life experiences. I in turn felt that my life experience might help someone in need of comfort-so pretty much I need to consistently work on my book!!

Paul said in 2 Corinthians, "(God) who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble wiht the comfort we ourselves have recieved from God." (1:4) I kind of feel that is why I have to write this book-so that I in turn might use my sufferings to comfort those who might be going through the same thing.

Oh and here is a little sneak peak from my latest work (as you can tell it is not finished)


No comments: