Friday, April 25, 2008

Bye, Bye Hair

So I did it. I got like six inches of my hair cut off today. I think I like it but they put way too much product in it. I will post a picture soon. I don't think it is really drastic but it is different.

Tonight is the big night. The Artist's Cafe. I am really excited about it. We set up last night and I am quite pleased with my pieces that I did for this year's show. It would be pretty cool if I sold I painting, but I am not getting my hopes up.

Another exciting note is I have been doing Pilates every day since Monday (except Thursday) and have been lifting weights and I weighed myself this morning and let's just say my determination as paid off. One of my favorite healthy I.C. meals is:

Romaine Lettuce
Cut up carrots
Feta cheese

Dressing:
1/4 C cottage cheese
1/2 TBSP Olive Oil
Onion powder
Garlic poweder
Oregano
Basil

Yum...

And because I am off I went to rent movies at my local video store. I was really surprised, but not really. Because of Redbox and Netflix all of the videos around have been closing. I wasn't that upset because I got out with nine dvds and four vhs tapes for 32.00. Let's just say anyone who knows me knows I love movies and I couldn't pass this deal up.

Anyway, I had better close this. I am watching Gossip Girl and I need to make rice krispies for tonight.

No comments: