Saturday, April 19, 2008

Follow Up to I.C. Sufferer's Worst Nightmare

So I decided to do a feedback to B.J.'s and I got an e-mail today with a long apology and yes, another gift card of $50.00. Yipee!! Not that I could each much there, but their hamburgers are really good, though with $50 I could probably get a steak! Although I think they are pre-seasoned.

I painted for about five hours straight today. I will post pictures of the art show next Friday. I am really looking forward to it.

I watched the "Assassination of Jesse James" last night and we watched "Kite Runner" today. Both movies were kind of melancholy, though the good guy won in the end of "Kite Runner". There were no good guys in the Jesse James' movie though Brad Pitt and Casey Affleck did a really good job.

We played tennis Friday night. We tied...though i am not sure it agreed with my I.C. today, which pretty much sucks, but I am not sure I am ready to give it all up yet.

No comments: