Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!



The day started with me getting up at 12:00. It was a pretty good feeling to go to bed at 1:00 the night before and wake up at 12:00. So that is the first thing of the day that I was thankful for. The second thing was that my husband actually agreed to go see the new Disney movie, "Enchanted" this afternoon. It is only because it got a 92% on So we are going to see the 4:15 showing of that movie. I am also thankful that the Chinese buffet we normally go to was closed, so we ended up going to a really good sit down Chinese Resturaunt. I thought we might be the only one there, but we did not eat Thanksgiving alone. There was probably about 50 people and most of them were Chinese or Japaneze. We got fortune cookies there. I wasn't sure what to make out of mine, but I was thankful for John Mark's fortune, "Your spouses bills are yours and yours are yours." I thought that was pretty funny. I am hoping to work on my book later today, but I am thankful that it is not my real job so I don't have to if I don't want to.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

And if you haven't had a laugh today check out my nostrils. We were laughing so hard I was crying because the cat didn't like the Thanksgiving family picture too much.

No comments: