Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Turkey Day

Well, Turkey day is almost here. I have enjoyed my week off so far. I bought a Pilates DVD at Half Price Books and have been doing that every morning. Monday I spent most of the day working on my book. I believe I have 20 pages, which doesn't seem very impressive, but it's hard work! Tuesday I went to get my hair cut, to Target, grocery shopping, to the library, back to the grocery store and had a candle lit dinner on the table by 8:00. How do I do it (I was actually so exhausted I wanted to cry). Today I set up a play date with my nephew, Jonathan and a little girl, Abigail from church. My sister and Abby's mom exchanged stories. I made chicken quesadillas which were pretty much the bomb. We just got back from the mall and I am pretty tired. The exciting thing is John Mark was supposed to get off at 8:00 again, but they are letting them leave after they do their 5:00 report. That was pretty exciting for me. We don't have any plans for tomorrow. We are actually having Thanksgiving dinner at a Chinese Buffet. I know it sounds pathetic, but don't knock it until you try it. I did make a pumpkin pie last night, which I have to say it is pretty good. So, Turkey Day is going to be more like Sweet and Sour Chicken day for me and that makes me perfectly content...you just don't know how much I love Chinese food.

No comments: