Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Pilate's Crunch

Well I am officially in a Pilates crunch (no not literally). I have no desire to do it anymore and when I get home I try to find any excuse not to do my Pilates. Today I called John Mark and asked him if he would be upset if I didn't make mashed potatoes for him for dinner. I was half hoping he would say yes so that I wouldn't have to do Pilates. He said no, so I boiled him some potatoes anyway. I skipped on Monday because it was my birthday, but I tend to skip at least two days at a time, but the last time I skipped I went four days without doing Pilates. I guess I am not seeing the results I saw before I ate a TON of food at Christmas.

On the positive note tomorrow is Thursday and the next day is Friday. Woohoo!! Let me tell you I live for my Fridays. I usually rent the latest releases from Redbox. We sleep in late on Saturday and then usually go shopping on Saturday. This Saturday we are going to celebrate my birthday. We are going to go see 27 Dresses . We are either going to go out to Red Lobster for dinner or go to Chinese Buffet. I know I was just talking about not seeing the results of Pilates, but haven't been to a Chinese Buffet in months. I promise. We will also probably be taking back my birthday present that didn't fit me very well...I felt SO terrible, but it's the thought that counts, right?

No comments: